THE official Repco Supercars Championship 2022 Season Guide is available to pre-order ahead of the new season.
Available to pre-order here now from the V8 Sleuth Bookshop, the Season Guide is the must-have publication for any Supercars fan featuring a huge amount of driver, team and event information and material in the one place.
Traditionally normally only offered to official accredited media, this publication is being made available to the public for the second year in a row and has been produced in a limited print run.
AN1 Media has published the Season Guide for Supercars for the last three years and will once again produce it for the 2022 championship.
The cover of the 2022 Season Guide celebrates reigning champion Shane van Gisbergen, Bathurst 1000 winner Chaz Mostert plus rising star and multiple race winner Anton De Pasquale.
This A5-sized publication has expanded to over 200 pages for this year’s edition, is printed in full colour and is the perfect resource to have at your fingertips whether you’re watching a race on television or in person at the track.
The 2022 edition has been expanded to include expanded statistics on Repco Supercars Championship drivers and teams.
- Repco Supercars Championship Driver Profiles and Statistics
- Repco Supercars Championship Team Profiles and Statistics
- 2022 Supercars Race Formats in Detail
- Car Specifications
- 2021 Drivers and Teams Championship Final Pointscores
- 2022 Supercars Race Point Score System In Detail
- 2022 Event Previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
- Repco Supercars Championship & Repco Bathurst 1000 Record Books
- Supercars Hall of Fame Inductees Information
- Supercars Championship Gala Dinner Award Winners
- Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Information.
The 2022 Repco Supercars Championship Season Guide will be available in time for the opening round of the new season.