The updated list of endurance drivers for the Pirtek Enduro Cup Supercars events …
STORY: AARON NOONAN
IMAGES: AN1 IMAGES ARCHIVE
THE Pirtek Enduro Cup is very nearly here with the opening event, the sadly still-sponsorless Sandown 500, coming up on September 16-18 in Melbourne.
The field of drivers for the Sandown, Bathurst and Gold Coast events is very nearly complete with only Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport left to lock down its full driver line-up for the three bannerhead events.
LDM has already confirmed Aaren Russell will drive with the team at Bathurst (though not for Sandown or the Gold Coast), but beyond full-timer Alex Rullo there’s nothing else yet officially confirmed in regards to the team’s endurance plans.
In the case of reigning Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 winners TEKNO Autosports, Jonathon Webb is still not officially locked in to share with Will Davison, despite driving the team’s car during co-driver practice at Queensland Raceway.
V8 Sleuth followers are always keen to know who is with who for the endurance races, so in case you have forgotten or want to double-check things, here’s the line-up as it sits for this year.
NUMBER, DRIVERS, TEAM, CAR
2. Scott Pye/Warren Luff, Mobil 1 HSV Commodore
3. Aaren Russell/TBC, Plus Fitness LDM Commodore
5. Mark Winterbottom/Dean Canto, The Bottle-O PRA Falcon
6. Cameron Waters/Richie Stanaway, Monster PRA Falcon
7. Todd Kelly/Jack Le Brocq, carsales Altima
8. Nick Percat/Macauley Jones, BJR Commodore
9. David Reynolds/Luke Youlden, Penrite Erebus Commodore
12. Fabian Coulthard/Tony D’Alberto, Shell V-Power DJRTP Falcon
14. Tim Slade/Ash Walsh, Freightliner BJR Commodore
15. Rick Kelly/David Wall, Sengled Altima
17. Scott McLaughlin/Alex Premat, Shell V-Power DJRTP Falcon
18. Lee Holdsworth/Karl Reindler, Preston Hire Team 18 Commodore
19. Will Davison/Jonathon Webb *, Woodstock TEKNO Commodore
21. Tim Blanchard/Todd Hazelwood, CoolDrive Commodore
22. James Courtney/Jack Perkins, Mobil 1 HSV Commodore
23. Michael Caruso/Dean Fiore, NISMO Altima
33. Garth Tander/James Golding, Wilson Security GRM Commodore
34. James Moffat/Richard Muscat, Wilson Security GRM Commodore
55. Chaz Mostert/Steve Owen, Supercheap Auto PRA Falcon
56. Jason Bright/Garry Jacobson, MEGA PRA Falcon
62. Alex Rullo/TBC, LDM Commodore
78. Simona De Silvestro/David Russell, Harvey Norman Altima
88. Jamie Whincup/Paul Dumbrell, Red Bull HRT Commodore
97. Shane van Gisbergen/Matt Campbell, Red Bull HRT Commodore
99. Dale Wood/Chris Pither, GB Erebus Commodore
888. Craig Lowndes/Steve Richards, Vortex Commodore