THE latest episode of the Motorfocus Model Podcast will make for interesting listening if you have one of the cars listed below in your collection!
Models of cars that have won the Bathurst 1000 or the Australian Touring Car/Supercars Championship generally appreciate in value, but what about cars that haven’t ticked either of those boxes?
In the Secondhand Market segment, Aaron Noonan and Dimitri Comino from Motorfocus ran through a list of 1:18 scale releases that, for various reasons, have gained significant value over their original retail price.
The releases they talk about, in no particular order, are:
- 2015 Cameron Waters/Russell Ingall ‘Back to the Future’ Prodrive Racing Australia Ford Falcon FG X (Apex Replicas)
- 2008 Craig Lowndes ‘Red Dust’ Triple Eight Ford Falcon BF (Classic Carlectables)
- 2002 Marcos Ambrose ‘Pirtek’ Stone Brothers Racing Ford Falcon AU (Classic Carlectables)
- 2006 Mark Winterbottom ‘GT’ Ford Performance Racing Ford Falcon BA (Classic Carlectables)
- 2005 Steven Johnson and Glenn Seton ‘Westpoint’ Dick Johnson Racing Ford Falcon BAs (Classic Carlectables)
- 2006 Steven Johnson ‘First Rock’ and Will Davison ‘V8 Telecom’ Dick Johnson Racing Ford Falcon BAs (Classic Carlectables)
- 2010 Fabian Coulthard/Craig Baird ‘Bathurst’ Bundaberg Rum Racing Holden Commodore VE (Biante)
- 2015 Craig Lowndes ‘Gold 100 wins’ Triple Eight Holden Commodore VF (Classic Carlectables).
What are they currently worth? Listen to the episode and find out!
Click the link below to listen through Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google, or listen to the full episode in the player below.
Check out the range at https://www.motorfocus.com.au/ with $10 flat rate delivery Australia-wide!