STORY: V8 SLEUTH STAFF
IMAGES: V8 SLEUTH, AUTHENTIC COLLECTABLES
A NEW book celebrating a milestone achievement for Holden’s Commodore is now available for pre-order.
500 Championship Race Wins for Holden Commodore: The Official Photographic History captures the iconic nameplate’s successes from its first Australian Touring Car Championship appearance in 1980 through to its 500th Supercars Championship race win in the Supercars Championship in 2019.
Never before attempted, this 360 page, hardcover, limited edition collector’s book by award-winning author Aaron Noonan along with respected journalist Will Dale and publisher V8 Sleuth will include over 500 photos, featuring every championship race-winning Commodore and much more.
Hot on the heels of last year’s sold-out ‘Holden at Bathurst: The Cars: 1963-2017’ and the previously released award-winning ‘Holden Racing Team, The Cars 1989-2016’ releases by the same author, this book will also be a limited edition collector’s release and is bound to be very popular – so don’t miss out!
The new 500 Championship Race Wins For Holden Commodore book will feature:
– Rare and never-before-published photos of every Holden Commodore to win a championship race in the Australian Touring Car Championship / V8 Supercars / Supercars Championship series since 1980.
– Every winning car will be beautifully presented with a very impressive amount of data
– Be produced in a numbered limited edition
– A detailed introduction chapter by Aaron Noonan
– Profiles and information highlighting the top 10 drivers with the most championship race wins in a Commodore
– Further statisticsand insights into the numbers behind Commodore’s 500 championship race wins
Australian-made and printed in Australia via green printing methods, this book is currently scheduled to arrive in October/November 2019 and is a must-have for the collection of any Holden, motorsport, motoring or automotive enthusiast.
Note: Concept artwork pictured, may be subject to change.