FOR the first time in many years the official Supercars Championship Season Guide is being made available to fans in 2021.
Available to pre-order here now from the V8 Sleuth Online Bookshop, the Season Guide is the must-have publication for any Supercars fan featuring a huge amount of driver, team and event information and material in the one place.
Every year the Season Guide is only supplied to accredited members of the Supercars media, however in 2021 the V8 Sleuth team has worked with Supercars to allow it to be made available for the general public to purchase.
AN1 Media has published the Season Guide for Supercars for the last three years and will once again produce it for the 2021 championship.
The cover of the 2021 Season Guide celebrates 2020 champion Scott McLaughlin, Bathurst 1000 winners Shane van Gisbergen and Garth Tander and championship and Bathurst runner-up Cameron Waters, who was voted the ‘Driver’s Driver’ by his peers last season.
This A5-sized publication of approximately 200 pages is printed in full colour and is the perfect resource to have at your fingertips whether you’re watching a race on television or in person at the track.
– Repco Supercars Championship Driver Profiles and Statistics
– Repco Supercars Championship Team Profiles and Statistics
– 2021 Supercars Race Formats In Detail
– Car Specifications
– 2020 Drivers and Teams Championship Final Pointscores
– 2021 Supercars Race Point Score System In Detail
– 2021 Event Previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
– Repco Supercars Championship & Repco Bathurst 1000 Record Books
– Supercars Hall of Fame Inductees Information
– Supercars Championship Gala Dinner Award Winners
– Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Driver Profiles and Statistics
– Dunlop Super2 and Super3 event previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
– Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Record Books
The 2021 Repco Supercars Championship Season Guide will be available in time for the opening round of the new season.
It’s one of a range of print publications being produced by AN1 Media in 2021.
The organisation recently confirmed arrangements with both Perkins Engineering and Triple Eight Race Engineering to publish official collector’s books documenting the histories of each team’s race cars, and has already announced it will publish an Adelaide 500 history book in 2021.