V8 Sleuth headlines the editorial team producing the official 2018 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 book …
STORY: V8 SLEUTH
V8 SLEUTH is proud to announce that we’re linking up with our mates at Authentic Collectables to bring back a Bathurst tradition with the return of the official Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 yearbook, starting with the 2018 race.
Available to pre-order now here, this 190-page, limited collectors edition publication is officially licensed by Supercars and will cover all the details of the 2018 ‘Great Race’, including car-by-car analysis and driver comment, full statistics and even the return of the V8 Sleuth’s Chassis Inventory documenting the history of every car in the race.
The book – each individually numbered and produced in a limited number – will feature an impressive array of high quality imagery from Australia’s greatest motorsport event from some of the country’s best photographers.
V8 Sleuth’s editorial team has also added expert comment to the publication, diving into the finer details of the race won by Craig Lowndes and Steve Richards, providing insight into each team’s trials and triumphs across the event in an easy-to-read format.
The 2018 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 Annual will feature:
– The road to Bathurst and build up to the race overview.
– Thursday, Friday and Saturday pre-race coverage.
– A tribute to four-time Armstrong 500 winner Bob Jane.
– Every 2018 Bathurst 1000 car from the race covered, including session information, statistics and fast facts provided by the team at V8 Sleuth.
– All the star drivers from this year’s race.
– Comprehensive 2018 race statistics section including pit stop report, full lap chart, individual session results and more.
– Updated Bathurst Record Book featuring statistics and rare images from the history of the Bathurst 500/1000 from the V8 Sleuth photographic archive.
Scheduled to arrive in December in time for Christmas, this publication can’t be missed.